Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Gifts From Our Father

one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all .
Ephesians 4:6

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew 5:45


Last night I became really aware that God is the Father of us all. That means all, not just those that know him and call on his name. He is showering us with gifts because he is so kind and generous. I had the sense that as we were sleeping, he was getting a whole bunch of gifts together to give us today. He is doing this for every one, constantly. In fact before we were even created, he started planning the gifts that he will give us. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment