Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

God is For You

No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame.(3) Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior, and my hope is in you all day long.(4-5)Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.(8-9)The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.(15) Psalm 25


Our hope is only in God. He did a perfect job creating us, and he has a plan that is perfect for us. We must continuously seek his face and he will guide us in the direction we should go. Others have lots of opinions of what is right for you. You may have even decided on an agenda for yourself. Lay it down and seek God's face. While you are at it lay don all of your "I shoulds." He will show you a better way. If God is for you, who can be against. I am so comforted to know that God is on my side. Even my mistakes can't ruin my life when God is on my team. He wants us to be at peace and trust in him. He wants to guide us into the amazing plan that he has for us. You were born for "such a time as this." You don't have to be the responsible one. God will do that job for you. You can rest in his love and let him carry you. It will really be exciting to see where God leads you. He will open up doors that you never even considered an option. He has a much higher and glorious plan than you can image. Hop on God's train. His train is bound for glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment