Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Self Imposed Agenda

He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalm 22:3

I have always been unique. As I write this, I can hear my friend Randy in a puppet show saying, "Be unique like everybody else." I guess we are all unique. Anyway, my point is that I have always felt out of sync with the world. I was led to believe that this was a defect. So to compensate this, I have created a self imposed agenda. Since this isn't who I really am and it is not God's will for me, I have failed miserably. Then of course, I felt like I was a failure. God is asking me to let go of my self imposed agenda. He is doing things in the lives of his children that have never been done before. He created us each so wonderfully. We cannot listen to what man thinks we are to do, although he does speak through people. Ultimately we need to seek his face and let him guide us, even if it is in a unique direction. He is so looking forward to the wonderful things he wants to show us. There are treasures out there that have never been seen by man. He wants to show them to us. This is going to be so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment