Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, November 19, 2010

God Will Gather You And Bring You Back

Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. Deuteronomy 30:4

This verse really touches my heart. It speaks to me of God's faithfulness to me. In this case, he was speaking to the Israelites about being banished to another country because of their disobedience. He won't just leave them there. He will bring them back. It comforts me and endears me to God because he is so good to me, even when I mess up. One of my weaknesses is to worry that I will make a bad choice and mess everything up. God says that no matter what, he will come after me and bring me back. I can't out mess up God. His love and goodness are bigger than anything I could ever do wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment