Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Such A Time As This

I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none. Ezekiel 22:30-31

And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this.
Esther 4:13

God is still looking for people to stand in the gap on behalf of others. He looked for someone to intercede for the Jews, and because he found no one he had to punish them. Yes, they deserved punishment, but God didn't want to do it. He wanted someone to cry out for mercy. Remember how there were times when the Israelites deserved to be punished and Moses, an innocent man, asked to die in their place. As a result, God had mercy.

We are royalty like Esther. We have been given permission to approach the throne of God. Lets ask for mercy on those that deserve to be punished. Let's stand in the gap on their behalf. You can relate to many of them. You struggle with the same issues, either because you are guilty of them or they are being directed at you. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Jesus already took your punishment. The enemy has an agenda against you and your your fellow humans. You exist at such a time as this. Intercede and help lead the world to victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment