Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

God's Tour Of The Human Race

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.....for it is light that makes everything visible.
Romans 13:11

Over the Thanksgiving holiday season I have met up with quite a variety of people. They ranged from the most devout Christians to atheists with prison records. I pondered each group of people that I had been in contact with and was pretty impressed by the diversity. What I really became aware of was how each person had some quality that was pure gold. Then I started to get a sense of God showing them off to me like a proud Papa. I remembered that he is the Father of us all.

I know that he tells us to not judge and he tells us to think about the good things. Instead of criticizing, he has asked us to pray for others. When he says to having nothing to do with the darkness, it means nothing. He doesn't want us to focus on the darkness in others. He wants to take us on a tour and show us good qualities in people. I think that this is one of our calls as God's children, to enjoy the good in others as our Father in heaven does. In some way, it is an encouragement to them. It is even more empowering if you actually speak it to them. Regardless, they will feel it if you have a positive frame of mind about them. Remember how when you are with someone that has a good attitude, you feel free and happy. This is a gift that you can give to others. If you honestly can't find something to like about a person, ask God to show you how he sees them. You will be pleasantly surprised. In the midst of this, remember that he is proud of you. As you know his love and approval, you will be able to see it more towards others. Have fun with your new outlook on the human race. You will be such a blessing everywhere you go. Your light will shine brightly. This light will expose the darkness. This light will set others free.

1 comment:

  1. "you are an unstoppable beacon of light, love and happiness!!!
    Beam, Baby, Beam!!!" (Tera Warner)

    Here is one of her websites if you want to learn how to get healthy in a unique way.
    http://www.greensmoothiequeen.com/

    ReplyDelete