Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Light Inoculations

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.
John 1:5

I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12

You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light.
2 Samuel 22:29

This morning, God showed me a new strategy to use against the darkness within and around me. He can inoculate each of these areas with his light. When Jesus came into the world, he came as light in the darkness, and the darkness couldn't overcome the light.

So my new prayer today has been for God to inoculate every place of darkness within me. Then I started asking him to do the same with the darkness around me, especially in the lives of others. I am really excited! The darkness can't intimidate or discourage me any longer.

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! the darkness can't intimidate me any longer! That's where we
    are being led, to the place where the darkness has no power over us.
    Where we can walk in the light of Our Savior's love and support without
    fear.

    Thanks Kathie...good 'listening'! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, today God was again teaching me how to deal with the darkness. We are more than conquerors. I am so thankful for this.

    ReplyDelete