Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Time For Sowing Lessons

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Luke 6:37-38

He said to give and it will be given to you. I always thought that this just applied to finances. God is showing me that this applies to every area of our lives. If we give forgiveness, we will be forgiven. If we give mercy, we will receive mercy and so on. I hate to say it but I think that the pagans are better at this than me. They call it Karma. That's why I love hanging out with pagans, no offense all you non pagans. The fact of the matter is, I like the way they treat me. Jesus said that we reap what we sow. This could get really fun. Think of the wonderful gift that God has given us. We can go all over planting seeds of goodness.

2 comments:

  1. Kathie, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Great comment! I agree that sometimes we are treated better by those we think shouldn't know how to treat people and they do a better job than some who are supposed to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is really cool? I am learning to pray for those that have a bad attitude and to forgive quickly. This morning I chose to not be a victim of someone's bad attitude and I prayed for them. They started to change before my very eyes.

    ReplyDelete