Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Our God Is For Us

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:28-31

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

All of us are in a battle of some sort. Today, I am fighting for my health and God's truth. Some people I know are fighting for their marriage, their children, their finances, their health, and even their lives. The list could get pretty long.The good news is, "If God is for us, who can be against us." We are not alone in this battle. God is for us. God will give you strategies just like he did the children of Israel. "The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."As I write this, I get the impression that some of you are having trouble believing that God could actually be there for someone like you. Others look at the struggles that they are going through and can't see evidence that God is for them. I declare it. I speak it over you. God is for you. You are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. You will win this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment