Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stand

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of the dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Ephesians 6:10-13

Yesterday morning, God kept saying to me, "After you have done everything stand." He was equipping me for an encounter that I had later in the day with a very rude woman that's comment went right to a very vulnerable spot in me. I tried everything to get rid of the yuck of it all. I forgave. I chose to not be offended I prayed blessings over her. I invited God to fill my wound with his glory light. Nothing got rid of how awful I felt. So I stopped and spent some time just standing in God's love. Then he reminded me again, "After you have done everything, stand." I sensed his love in a super powerful way. I saw a vision of attackers all around me and Jesus pushing them aside and coming to gather me in his arms. I was so aware that nothing can separate me from his love. Then the following song came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment