Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

God Surrounds You With Favor

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation....I, by your great mercy, will come into your house; in reverence will I bow down toward your holy temple. Lead me, O Lord in your righteousness....let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name rejoice in you. For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5

I am so thankful for my morning prayer time. I love laying my requests before God and waiting in expectation. God really does want to hear our requests. Everything on your heart is important to him. Then we depend on God to lead us according to his righteousness, not ours. We need to let go of our agenda. He has favor for us. He has a plan that is so much better than ours. We bring him an outline and he fills in the details in amazing ways. O.K. sometimes he rewrites parts of it. My most recent example is trying to find a home for my daughter and new husband. The wedding is Saturday and this is Thursday. They had a price range and a few details that they asked for, including being able to bring her cats. Today, we sign papers and pick up a key for a home that far exceeds what they even asked for. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment