Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Lord Has Compassion On You

As a father has compassion on his
children,
so the Lord has compassion on
those who fear him;
for he knows how we are formed,
he remembers that we are dust.
Psalm 103:13-14

I am very aware of God's compassion this day. I am thankful that my hope is in him. Some days my emotions have gone wacko and I feel like I can't accomplish anything. Then I go back to my source. I sit on my Father's lap and know his compassion. I know that I am gifted because God gives good gifts to his children. On the other hand, I am very thankful that I have God to take care of me. I can know the latest teachings and still be lacking in knowledge. I can know all about nutrition, but still not be able to get well. I can be like the lady in Proverbs 31 and be so capable that everyone is wowed by me, but I am still human and there is a limit to what I can do. I can be the best parent in the world and still have kids that are running from God. My point is that, no matter how amazing we are by man's or even God's standards, we are still just dust. We still need the Father's compassion. We are still weak. God isn't asking us to know or be everything. He is asking us to let him know us and be everything for us. If we need the latest knowledge, our Father will give it to us. Whatever you need, depend on him to supply. Go back to your source. Know his compassion for you. You are his beloved. He delights in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment