Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God Will Be There For You

"The Lord is my light and my
salvation-
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my
life-
of whom shall I be afraid?
When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack
me,
they will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident."
Psalm 27:1-3 NIV Bible

When a servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. "Oh, my lord, what shall we do?" the servant asked.
"Don't be afraid." the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
And Elisha prayed, "O Lord, open his eyes so he may see." Then the Lord opened the servants eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 2 Kings 6:15-17 NIV Bible

This is God's word of encouragement to you today. "If God is for us, who can be against us." Romans 8:31 If it seems that your trials are increasing, don't be afraid. God's grace is increasing even more. He is your shield and defender. He is your very present help in times of trouble. He is your refuge and fortress. Rejoice. The greater your need, the greater God will be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment