Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hallelujah, I Am Free!

Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city, the uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again. Shake off the dust; rise up, sit enthroned, O Jerusalem. Free yourself from the chains on your neck, O captive Daughter of Zion. Isaiah 52

All morning God has been singing to me,"Love has been following you." As I prayed, he started making it clear that he has pursued me always. I do my best to seek his face and follow him. This is good, but he really wants to impress upon me his faithfulness. He is asking me to choose him as my one true God. He wants to be the influence in my life. I am to shake the dust of man's responsibility to take care of me and affirm me, especially my parents. I am to free myself from the chains that have oppressed me my whole life. I wanted to be approved of by the world and I wanted to be a perfect parent to my children. God wants to be my Father. He wants to be the Father to my children. He is offering a freedom that we have never known. My parents and everyone else can be free from being perfect. My children can be free from a hovering mother. I can be free to receive God's love and approval. I don't want others to be my god and I don't want to play god in anyone else's life. I say, "Yes, I release everyone. Yes, I choose God as my God." Hallelujah I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment