Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Joyful Expectancy

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us; to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! A-men!" Ephesians 3:20 NIV Bible


Last night I had a dream that something truly wonderful had happened in my life, and I was so happy about it that I couldn't stay quiet. I woke up and felt like God wants me to live a life of joyful expectancy. It isn't just the modern way of thinking happy thoughts. That belief system is that you become your own god by imagining what you want in life and then expecting it to happen. This is the real thing. Thankfully I don't have to be a god. I have the one true God. He has asked me to expect good from his hand because he gives good gifts to his children. He promised that goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. He promised to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me a future and a hope.


Has God done anything new and exciting in your life? If he hasn't recently, he soon will. I know that as we expect good from God, we will actually begin to see more good. I know that my negativity has blinded me to seeing the goodness of God. He is opening my eyes and showing me the blessings that he is pouring out on me. I pray that he will do the same for you. Can you imagine the body of Christ looking to God with joyful expectancy. Wow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment