Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mercy

For, I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings. Hosea 6:6

God wants to pour out mercy on us. Sometimes we are so disappointed in our weakness and the inadequacy of others. We want life to be different than it is. Sometimes we find it hard to hope in a God that doesn't do things in ways that make sense to us. Today, God is pouring out mercy. It is flowing down to heal and comfort us. It is a soothing cushion between us and the disappointments of life. It is filling in imperfections. Let it wash over you. Let it wash over those around you. Let it saturate every aspect of your life and set you free to trust God and be at peace.
I am reminded of Michael W. Smith's song, Healing Rain. If at all possible, listen to this song and receive God's healing rain of mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment