Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, June 4, 2010

We Want To See Jesus

"Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is." 1 John 3:2 NIV Bible

Remember the song that says,"Open my eyes Lord, I want to see Jesus." This has been my prayer this morning. I want to see him as he is. I want to be like him. I love it when God gives us a new revelation and then everything looks different. God is saying and doing many things in our lives that we just can't hear or see. We are reacting and heading down wrong paths because we can't see Jesus. Even when Jesus came to earth, people couldn't see that he was the Messiah. He was right in front of their eyes and they couldn't see him. I am asking for Jesus to reveal himself to us. I want to see him. I know that we will truly see him when we get to heaven, but I want to see him as much as a human is capable of right now on earth. One thing that does comfort me in the meantime, is that we walk by faith and not by sight. The Lord is guiding us continuously because he is faithful. I still want a greater revelation of Jesus. My misunderstanding is causing much pain.
"Hold us close this day, O God. Comfort us in our limited understanding of you. Reveal yourself to us and let us see you for who you really are. Be our center, be our vision, be our hope, and be our best friend. We need you. A-men"

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kathie! And amen to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, and again I say, Amen. The cool thing is that God is the only way. He is the path we walk on. He is our source. He is our wisdom. He is our life.I am so thankful for this truth.

    ReplyDelete