Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Savior Leads Me

Life has become very complicated. My flesh wants to get busy and come up with solutions to all of my problems. Yet, I feel God urging me to seek his face and trust that he will lead. I want to run down every path that might be a solution, even if it means sacrificing myself and my call. Again, I hear God urging me to be still and know that he is God. Jesus Christ said that he is the way. He is the answer to all of our prayers. He is the solution to all of our problems. He promised to guide us continuously. Remember Jesus in the wilderness. The devil tempted him with "solutions." They were not from God. I left my prayer time this morning with no specific answers to my questions and no specific solutions to my problems. On the other hand, I left with a confidence that my Savior leads me. I would encourage you to not get so desperate for a solution to what is facing you that you take the first available possibility. Don't even focus on finding a solution. Focus on God. He made you who you are on purpose. Do not give up your identity to do what others think you should do. Listen to the discernment that God has given you. God values you. He wants to partner with you, not steal your identity and make you an empty shell filled with God. You matter to God. The you that is you will always be. His call for you will honor who you are and bring glory to God. I beg of you. Trust that your Savior is leading you. He is faithful. You can depend on him. He has put a call on your heart. He will show you the way. Trust in him. Be still and know that he is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment