Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

You Have Filled My Heart

"You have filled my heart with greater joy
than when their grain and new
wine abound>"
Psalm 4:7 NIV Bible

As I sat to pray this morning, I was very tired. I just got home from work and have had a sleep shortage. My body wants to sleep rather than pray. On the other hand, I am sensing God's faithfulness. He came to hang out with me because I chose to at least attempt prayer. I am so grateful that he comes and touches me and ministers to me. My experience has shown that he even does this if I fall asleep during my prayer time. I have always loved the above verse. His joy is there no matter what our circumstances are. It is a gift from a loving Father. I love how constant his joy is. I can be going through a great trial and even be grieving, but in the background there is a constant joy and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment